Friday, February 27, 2009

clap hands, clap hands til Daddy comes home...


"Clap Hands, clap hands til Daddy comes home.
Daddy has pennies and Mummy has None.
Clap hands, clap hands til Daddy comes home...
Toss them up high, Toss them up High!"

I often sing this old favourite rhyme to my 10 month old baby. What am I teaching him?
Firstly this is obviously a last century totally sexist rhyme, -where men apparently had money and women didn't. What am I teaching this young mind... he can surely see Mummy AND Daddy both have none!!
I dont need to tell anyone that things are getting tighter, but to be honest, I am not totally at a loss in these times. I LOVE a bargain! In fact I cant bring myself to buy something unless it is on sale!
So this is my first blog sharing my love of all things thrifty, bargain and chic.

To those tightening their belts.. share with me this latest fashion essential and I'll show you how your belt wont lose it's bling!

Bargains from supermarkets, department stores, online stores.
Using vouchers, coupons and getting discounts.
Plus how to get great freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment